Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The beginning of my adventure

I recently discovered a life changing website: Day Zero.

Day Zero challenges people to set 101 goals and achieve these goals in 1,001 days - approximately 2.7 years. I will finish this project on September 26, 2012, one day after J and I will celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. Now, I cannot take credit and say that I planned this date - but as fate would have it, it truly is the perfect end date to this project as the majority of my goals include my loving husband.

There are several items that I am excited to complete, a few that I am nervous about completing in time and a few that are kind of wacky and fun. Coming up with 101 goals may not seem like a tough task, but it truly was. It took my almost 4.5 hours to complete the list and be truly proud and excited to accomplish these goals.

I hope you enjoy following my journey, as I am very much looking forward to updating everyone on my triumphs and tribulations along the way. I plan on crossing off item 83 tomorrow evening (achieving this goal will also aid in the completion of goal 45)

My complete list of goals can be found HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Rock On!
    Best of luck with this excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea and a great thing to look forward to every day and work towards to accomplish. Your goals are really great and I have many of them myself. Very exciting!! Hope all is well with you =)

    ReplyDelete