Yesterday was an exciting day. I started my Day Zero project and shared this with my online social networking community. For those that know me well, you likely know that I am a private person. This project is allowing me open up and share my experiences in a way that I haven't before.
J and I talked about this exact point last night and it was exciting for me to realize that I'm growing as a person and am willing to share my journey of 1,001 days. It was also exciting to realize that the majority of my goals involve J - so we will be able to grow as a couple as well.
Now onto my first completed goal: #23: Influence a person to make a Day Zero list. By creating this blog and sharing my experiences with the world, I am happy to report that I have influenced not one but five people to do the same. I had no idea that a simple post on Facebook would allow me to feel as though I've made a difference and am delighted to find that it has in fact caused this sentiment. I look forward to seeing the other ways this simple list will influence my life (and J's life of course).
You can find all of my updated progress here.
No comments:
Post a Comment