Sunday, January 3, 2010

3% Complete

Yesterday afternoon J and I were sitting around the house when we realized we need to get up and live a little. We were debating what we could do with our Saturday afternoon when at almost exactly the same time we both said: Day Zero. We scrolled through both of our lists and decided to cross off #86 - Visit 3 Floyds Brew Pub.

What an amazingly fun adventure we had. 3 FLoyds brews some amazing beer - we tried: Alpha King, Pride & Joy, Gorch Fock, Stay in School and of course of beloved Gumballhead. We loved every beer that we tried and I must say the food was delicious. I had the trout and J had a reuben. We will definitely go back.

I also was able to cross of #83 - Kiss my husband at midnight on NYE. The bummer news is that I was feeling under the weather this NYE so I demand a re-do for next year, and the year after that, and after that...

Here are some pics from 3 Floyds:


My entire Day Zero list can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment