Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not a whole lot of action

Back to the grind. As work picks up I've been less involved with my Day Zero list. It is good to know that I can expect that to be the case - ups and downs of involvement - as long as I continue to check-in and be involved I will be satisfied.

I'm still blown away by the number of people that decided to create a Day Zero list. One of my best friends Rebecca also started a blog about her Day Zero experience that you should check out. We plan on having a coloring book party, complete with wine and Disney princess coloring books. I'll be sure to post pictures.

J also started his very own Day Zero list. I am so excited that we are doing this together. It allowed me to learn so much about him and what he wants out of the next few years. It was inspiring to learn many of our goals were the same and exciting to hear of the goals that differed. We have a very exciting few years ahead.

My entire Day Zero list can be found here. Don't be overwhelmed by my progress. ;)

Want to follow me on twitter? Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment