Thursday, February 4, 2010

And we're back...

Victory!

I received a new password from Day Zero. The list is officially updated. Check it out here.

I also have started working on goal 98, try every flavor of Izze. Izze has been one of my favorite products in the market. It's a great beverage - completely natural. No caffeine, no sugar, no bad stuff you shouldn't be drinking - all deliciousness in a bottle. Izze has three lines of juices: Izze, Izze Esque (which is the low cal version, still all natural) and Izze Fortified (enriched with vitamins - perfect for lunch on the go!)

Until Day Zero, I had no idea that there were three lines - now I am on the hunt to find Izze Fortified because that sounds perfect. The full lines and their flavors can be found below. I started my trial with the Izze line and will progress in the orders listed:

Izze:
- Peach (done, review below)
- Pomegranate
- Grapefruit
- Lime
- Blueberry
- Clementine
- Blackberry
- Apple

After I complete the Izze sampling I will move onto Izze Esque:

Izze Esque:
- Black Raspberry
- Limon
- Mandarin

Then, we'll finish with Izze Fortified. I figure, finish with this one because I'll likely be hooked to the grapefruit version.

Izze Fortified:
- Clementine
- Pomegranate
- Apple
- Blackberry
- Grapefruit

I have already tried Izze Peach. It's A-mazing! Totally delish. I recommend you run out to Whole Foods and buy this product: Right.Now. Don't delay. Why are you still reading this - go buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment