Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More goals checked off...more brain cells dead

I am losing my mind.

For the life of me I cannot remember what my username and password combination is for my Day Zero account. And conveniently, when I ask them to send me an email with a new password - nothing happens. So here I am, with goals checked off and no way to check them off.

Lots has been happening with Day Zero and that makes me a happy person. I have officially checked off goal number 53 - no cabs for 30 days! It was a great adventure for me and I'm very proud of myself for completing this task.

I also am able to check off number 77 - visit Bryan and Rachael in Dallas. We had a great time seeing our friends in their new city. Adventures consisted of touring the new Cowboy Stadium and a night out on the town in Dallas. We also got to see their darling baby girl who is absolutely precious. Going to Texas has also helped me in my quest to kiss J in every state in the US: thus far we have Illinois, Indiana and Texas crossed off the list.

Goal number 96 (try 10 new recipes) is also well under way. I have baked a chocolate lava cake and made red velvet cupcakes with homemade buttercream frosting. I also made a seven layer dip for my Mma's birthday which was quite delicious and fairly easy. I think it will become a staple appetizer in the Zimmer household.

I have some plans in the works that will help cross off a few additional items on my list - but J can't know about them and he is a reader of mine, so I can't discuss in too much detail. Once they happen you can expect a full recap.

Check out my full list (that isn't updated) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment